CHIROPRACTIC SPECIAL OFFER
- Save £10 off your initial consultation (£40 instead of £50). Initial consultation does not include first treatment.
- Call 01425 475020 to secure your place
Chiropractic is a primary healthcare profession, regulated by the GCC. Chiropractors are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system – that’s bones, joints and muscles – as well as the effect these disorders have on the nervous system and general health.
Here at Total Therapy, our Chiropractors use a wide range of techniques to suit their patients from babies to elderly… there is a way to help everyone. Chiropractic treatment mainly involves safe, gentle, specific spinal manipulation to free joints in the spine and body that are not moving properly. As well as this, we use acupuncture, soft tissue work, rehab and advice about posture and lifestyle.
If you are unsure if Chiropractic can be of any help to you, why not book in for a FREE 15-minute consultation with one of our team. If we cannot help, we will be sure to give you our best advice and point you in the right direction of somebody who can.
- Back pain and neck pain
- Migraine headaches caused by neck pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Preliminary consultation and examination £50
- Follow up treatment £37
- Paediatric consultation and first treatment £50
- Paediatric follow up treatment £37