The Club at Meyrick Park
Bournemouth, BH2 6LH
- Monday10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Sunday09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
What is Chiropractic at Total Therapy
Chiropractic is a primary healthcare profession, regulated by the GCC. Chiropractors are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system – that’s bones, joints and muscles – as well as the effect these disorders have on the nervous system and general health.
Chiropractic Treatment plans
Here at Total Therapy, our Chiropractors use a wide range of techniques to suit their patients from babies to elderly… there is a way to help everyone. Chiropractic treatment mainly involves safe, gentle, specific spinal manipulation to free joints in the spine and body that are not moving properly. As well as this, we use acupuncture, soft tissue work, rehab and advice about posture and lifestyle.
If you are unsure if Chiropractic can be of any help to you, why not book in for a FREE 15-minute consultation with one of our team. If we cannot help, we will be sure to give you our best advice and point you in the right direction of somebody who can.
What conditions do our Chiropractors treat at Total Therapy
Although chiropractors are best known for treating back and neck pain, patients also consult with us for a wide range of other musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Headaches arising from the neck
- Migraine prevention
- Shoulder complaints and rotator cuff injuries
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Minor sports injuries, tensions and muscles spasms
- Generalised aches and pains
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck)
How do our Chiropractors treat at Total Therapy?
- Mobilisation and manipulation of the spinal and extremity joints
- Muscle release and soft tissue techniques
- Shockwave therapy
- Medical acupuncture
- Thompson drop, orthopaedic blocking and SOT (Sacral Occipital Technique)
- Postural advice and rehabilitation exercises
Importantly we recognise the impact that today’s stresses and strains have upon the body and it’s ability to heal and be well and are passionate about inspiring our patients to create healthier and happier lifestyle choices.