THERAPY ROOM TO RENT
Are you a professional therapist looking for a room to rent?
We are a private health clinic specialising in physiotherapy, Chiropractic and sports massage. We have numerous sites across Dorset and can now offer room space at our site in Parkstone.
We have a very large treatment room in Parkstone just off Ashley road for an independent therapist to rent.
Parkstone could even be used for small group activities.
The room also has strength equipment and couch within.
Hours and services can be negotiable for the right therapist and we can offer morning, afternoon and evening rental, ideal for catching those patients who work full time.
If you are interested or would like to visit our Parkstone space. please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PART TIME PODIATRIST
Here at Total Therapy, we have an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified HCPC Registered podiatrist to join our Lilliput branch set in the idyllic location of Sandbanks.
You would be joining the largest and friendliest multi-disciplinary Private Health company across Dorset.
Total Therapy currently has a thriving podiatry department which we are looking to grow with an enthusiastic new member to the team. We are looking to welcome a part time confident and experienced podiatrist.
The ideal candidate should have 2- 3 years’ experience and be able to conduct the following confidently,
- Assess the condition of a patient’s feet, ankles, or lower legs by reviewing the patient’s medical history, listening to your patients concerns, and performing a physical examination
- Diagnose foot, ankle, and lower leg problems through physical exams
- Provide and fit Orthotics to patients to improve mobility that may be caused by foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments,
- ingrown toenail surgery with phenolisation
- Offer Advice and instruct patients on foot and ankle care
- Prescribe any necessary medications-
- Coordinate patient care with other physicians within Total Therapy
- Refer patients to other physicians or specialists if they detect larger health problems
- Keep podiatry knowledge up to date
Please apply for this post if you are looking to:
- Work hours to suit you
- Have control over the direction your career will take and what kind of patients or conditions you want to be treating.
- Actively participate in driving our service to become more clinically and technologically advanced.
- Work for an enterprising clinic, that offers a flexible and supportive working environment.
- Show commitment to your role as a Podiatrist, and drive towards promotion of the profession and the service.
Hours – Part Time – flexible around what you can do
Salary – DOE
If you meet the above, we would love to hear from you. We will be willing to consider new graduates if you are the right fit and willing to learn and feel confident in most procedures. Please send across your CV and covering letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
SPORTS MASSAGE JOBS / SPORTS MASSAGE POSITIONS
Status: We are currently welcoming CVs for future positions at the clinics. Work will generally be located at one site, with the potential to expand into multiple locations. Monthly training is offered as part of the position.
Please follow these simple steps when submitting your application for employment:
Include a cover letter, no longer than one side of A4, giving an insight into your desire for the position.
Make sure your CV is no longer than two sides of A4, and make it specific to the position.