Sports/Deep Tissue Massage Special Offer
- £10 Off your first sports/deep tissue massage
Sports massage and other forms of deep tissue massage therapy are highly effective at restoring the body’s quality of movement. As techniques have evolved massage therapy can now be used to treat various soft tissue conditions.
The Sports Massage Therapists at Total Therapy work closely with other therapists to ensure the best outcome is received by our patients.
Occasionally a sports or deep tissue massage can be uncomfortable, however the benefits will often be apparent immediately after a session.
To remedy the ill effects of years of bad posture or physical habits a course of treatment is normally recommended. On completion many patients prefer to return on a maintenance schedule to lessen the chance of painful future episodes.
- Soft tissue release
- Myofascial Technique
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Aches and pains from sport or exercise
- Muscular tension and stiffness
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Postural issues
- liotibial tract pain
- Pre and post event treatments
- Symptoms of stress and anxiety
- 30 minutes £28
- 45 minutes £37
- 60 minutes £46