- £10 Off your first sports/deep tissue massage
Sports massage is an effective technique for breaking down scar tissue, helping to relieve muscle and joint soreness and restoring length and balance to muscles. Sports massage is also commonly used to assist in the recovery of muscle strains, joint injuries and postural pains both in the acute and chronic stages of pain.
The function and performance of muscles can be significantly affected when adhesions are present. Although a sports or deep tissue massage can sometimes be painful, the positive effects will often be noticeable immediately after a session.
A course of treatments is normally recommended to completely break down all layers of fibrous adhesion and restore normal pain free joint patterns.
- Aches and pains from sport or exercise
- Muscular tension and stiffness
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Postural issues
- liotibial tract pain
- Pre and post event treatments
- Symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Soft tissue release
- Myofascial Technique
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- 30 minutes £28
- 45 minutes £38
- 60 minutes £48